Want to see the heritage spiritual part of New Delhi in a short visit? Then, pick up this 05 hour half day Delhi city tour organize by India Voyages and explore spiritual gateways of New Delhi as you visit Laxminarayan Temple, India Gate, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, President House and Connaught place.
05:00 Hrs proceed for New Delhi city tour by our chauffer driven vehicle from your Delhi hotel as per guest request. You will visit the following sights.
01. Laxminarayan Temple: A Hindu temple popularly known as Birla Mandir in Delhi dedicated to the goddess Laxmi and Narayan. Laxminarayan Temple was built by Baldeo Das Birla and his sons. Laxminarayan Temple was the first largest temple built in Delhi and inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi with condition that the people from every caste and religion would be allowed inside.
The main temple houses statues of Lord Narayan and Goddess Lakshmi. Other small very important shrines in temple are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha, Hanuman, Lord Buddha, and Goddess Durga.
02. India Gate: In the center of New Delhi across Rajpath, 42 m high war memorial to the soldiers of Indian Army who died in First World War in France and Third Anglo-Afghan War. India Gate was designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and the foundation stone was laid on 10 February 1921. Architectural style of India Gate is often compared with the Arc de Triomphe in Paris and Gate way of India in Mumbai.
03. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: One of the most prominent gurudwara, or Sikh house of worship in Delhi. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Known for its association with the eighth Sikh Guru, Guru Har Krishan. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib was built by Sikh General Sardar Bhagel Singh in 1783.
04. President House: The official residence of Indian president in New Delhi. Previously president house was use as Viceroy's House. Construction of President House started in 1912 and it took 17 years to complete. The President house is a creation of British architect Edwin Landseer Lutyens in New Delhi. He built President House as a grandest symbol of power in Delhi, India.
05. Connaught Place: A showpiece of Lutyens' Delhi. Connaught Place is one of the top heritage sites of New Delhi and the largest financial, commercial and business hub in Delhi. Today Connaught Place is recognizable as one of the most prominent shopping hubs for its traditional and western markets, the best known markets of Connaught Place are State Emporium, Janpath and Palika Bazar.
|Single Occupancy||INR 1250/-|
|Per Person (Twin sharing Plan)||INR 620/-|
|Per Person (Triple sharing Plan)||INR 420/-|